Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Liquid paraffin is superior to 2% lidocaine gel in reducing urethral pain during urodynamic study in men: A pilot study
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 450–453, June 2015
How to Cite
Stav, K., Taleb, E., Sabler, I. M., Siegel, Y. I., Beberashvili, I. and Zisman, A. (2015), Liquid paraffin is superior to 2% lidocaine gel in reducing urethral pain during urodynamic study in men: A pilot study. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 450–453. doi: 10.1002/nau.22581
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.