Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Liquid paraffin is superior to 2% lidocaine gel in reducing urethral pain during urodynamic study in men: A pilot study
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Stav, K., Taleb, E., Sabler, I. M., Siegel, Y. I., Beberashvili, I. and Zisman, A. (2014), Liquid paraffin is superior to 2% lidocaine gel in reducing urethral pain during urodynamic study in men: A pilot study. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22581
Conflict of interest: none.
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.