Mickey Karram led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Longitudinal changes in overactive bladder and stress incontinence among parous women
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Handa, V. L., Pierce, C. B., Muñoz, A. and Blomquist, J. L. (2014), Longitudinal changes in overactive bladder and stress incontinence among parous women. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22583
Conflict of interest: none.
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01HD056275
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.