Conflict of interest: none.
The efficacy and safety of onabotulinumtoxinA in treating idiopathic OAB: A systematic review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 413–419, June 2015
How to Cite
Cui, Y., Zhou, X., Zong, H., Yan, H. and Zhang, Y. (2015), The efficacy and safety of onabotulinumtoxinA in treating idiopathic OAB: A systematic review and meta-analysis. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 413–419. doi: 10.1002/nau.22598
Roger Dmochowski led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.