Dirk De Ridder led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Assessment of the urodynamic diagnosis in patients with urinary incontinence associated with normal pressure hydrocephalus
Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 465–468, June 2015
How to Cite
Campos-Juanatey, F., Gutiérrez-Baños, J. L., Portillo-Martín, J. A. and Zubillaga-Guerrero, S. (2015), Assessment of the urodynamic diagnosis in patients with urinary incontinence associated with normal pressure hydrocephalus. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 465–468. doi: 10.1002/nau.22600
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 12 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.