**Correction added on June 14, 2014, after first online publication: the third author, Joan Ostaszkiewicz, was included.
Urinary incontinence in frail elderly persons: Report from the 5th International Consultation on Incontinence
Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 398–406, June 2015
How to Cite
Wagg, A., Gibson, W., Ostaszkiewicz, J., Johnson, T., Markland, A., Palmer, M. H., Kuchel, G., Szonyi, G. and Kirschner-Hermanns, R. (2015), Urinary incontinence in frail elderly persons: Report from the 5th International Consultation on Incontinence. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 398–406. doi: 10.1002/nau.22602
Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Conflict of interest: Dr. Wagg has Received monies for consultancy, speaker fees, and research from Astellas Pharma, Pfizer Corp, SCA, and Watson Pharma.
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.