Conflict of interest: none.
Fourth International Consultation on Incontinence - Research Society 2013
Urothelial mucosal signaling and the overactive bladder-ICI-RS 2013
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 597–601, June 2014
How to Cite
Birder, L. A., Andersson, K.-E., Kanai, A. J., Hanna-Mitchell, A. T. and Fry, C. H. (2014), Urothelial mucosal signaling and the overactive bladder-ICI-RS 2013. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 597–601. doi: 10.1002/nau.22604
Karl-Erik Andersson led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparative biochemical responses and antioxidant activities of the rabbit urinary bladder to whole grapes versus resveratrol, Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 2015, 410, 1-2, 121, , , ,
- 3Mucosal signaling in the bladder, Autonomic Neuroscience, 2015,, , , ,
- You have free access to this content4