Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Fourth International Consultation on Incontinence - Research Society 2013
Do we need better methods of assessing urethral function: ICI-RS 2013?
Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 587–590, June 2014
How to Cite
Gammie, A., Bosch, R., Djurhuus, J. Chr., Goping, I. and Kirschner-Hermanns, R. (2014), Do we need better methods of assessing urethral function: ICI-RS 2013?. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 587–590. doi: 10.1002/nau.22606
Conflict of interest: none.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.