Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Original Clinical Article
Associations between individual lower urinary tract symptoms and bacteriuria in random urine samples in women
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
How to Cite
Sorrentino, F., Cartwright, R., Digesu, G. A., Tolton, L., Franklin, L., Singh, A., Greco, P. and Khullar, V. (2014), Associations between individual lower urinary tract symptoms and bacteriuria in random urine samples in women. Neurourol. Urodyn.. doi: 10.1002/nau.22607
Conflict of interest: Vik Khullar is a speaker, consultant, and paid investigator for Astellas Pharma, Allergan, and Pfizer. G. Alessandro Digesu is a speaker, consultant, and paid investigator for Astellas Pharma, AMS, Uroplasty, Medtronic, Pfizer.
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- UK Medical Research Council
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centre based at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and Imperial College London