Christopher Chapple led the peer-review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Associations between individual lower urinary tract symptoms and bacteriuria in random urine samples in women
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 34, Issue 5, pages 429–433, June 2015
How to Cite
Sorrentino, F., Cartwright, R., Digesu, G. A., Tolton, L., Franklin, L., Singh, A., Greco, P. and Khullar, V. (2015), Associations between individual lower urinary tract symptoms and bacteriuria in random urine samples in women. Neurourol. Urodyn., 34: 429–433. doi: 10.1002/nau.22607
Conflict of interest: Vik Khullar is a speaker, consultant, and paid investigator for Astellas Pharma, Allergan, and Pfizer. G. Alessandro Digesu is a speaker, consultant, and paid investigator for Astellas Pharma, AMS, Uroplasty, Medtronic, Pfizer.
- Issue online: 13 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2014
- UK Medical Research Council
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Biomedical Research Centre based at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust and Imperial College London
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.