Heinz Koelbl led the peer review process as the Associate Editor responsible for the paper.
Letter to the Editor
Re: Martínez-García R, Ubeda-Sansano MI, Díez-Domingo J, Pérez-Hoyos S, Gil-Salom M. It is time to abandon “Expected bladder capacity.” Systematic review and new models for children's normal maximum voided volumes. Neurourol Urodyn 2014;33:1092–8
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Neurourology and Urodynamics
Volume 33, Issue 7, page 1099, September 2014
How to Cite
van Gool, J. D. (2014), Re: Martínez-García R, Ubeda-Sansano MI, Díez-Domingo J, Pérez-Hoyos S, Gil-Salom M. It is time to abandon “Expected bladder capacity.” Systematic review and new models for children's normal maximum voided volumes. Neurourol Urodyn 2014;33:1092–8. Neurourol. Urodyn., 33: 1099. doi: 10.1002/nau.22622
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.