Optimal sample size allocation for tests with multiple levels of stress with extreme value regression
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 237–249, April 2007
How to Cite
Ng, H. K. T., Balakrishnan, N. and Chan, P. S. (2007), Optimal sample size allocation for tests with multiple levels of stress with extreme value regression. Naval Research Logistics, 54: 237–249. doi: 10.1002/nav.20207
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!