This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
A defender-attacker optimization of Port Radar surveillance†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Special Issue: IN MEMORY OF RICHARD E. ROSENTHAL: 1950–2008
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 223–235, April 2011
How to Cite
Brown, G., Carlyle, M., Abdul-Ghaffar, A. and Kline, J. (2011), A defender-attacker optimization of Port Radar surveillance. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 223–235. doi: 10.1002/nav.20423
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 2Individual vs. overarching protection for minimizing the expected damage caused by an attack, Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2013, 119, 117, , ,