This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
A defender-attacker optimization of Port Radar surveillance†
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Special Issue: IN MEMORY OF RICHARD E. ROSENTHAL: 1950–2008
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 223–235, April 2011
How to Cite
Brown, G., Carlyle, M., Abdul-Ghaffar, A. and Kline, J. (2011), A defender-attacker optimization of Port Radar surveillance. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 223–235. doi: 10.1002/nav.20423
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!