This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
A confidence paradigm for classification systems†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Special Issue: IN MEMORY OF RICHARD E. ROSENTHAL: 1950–2008
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 236–254, April 2011
How to Cite
Leap, N. J. and Bauer, K. W. (2011), A confidence paradigm for classification systems. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 236–254. doi: 10.1002/nav.20426
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!