Potential impact of recharging plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on locational marginal prices
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 686–700, December 2010
How to Cite
Wang, L., Lin, A. and Chen, Y. (2010), Potential impact of recharging plug-in hybrid electric vehicles on locational marginal prices. Naval Research Logistics, 57: 686–700. doi: 10.1002/nav.20431
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!