This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Route optimization for multiple searchers†
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 57, Issue 8, pages 701–717, December 2010
How to Cite
Royset, J. O. and Sato, H. (2010), Route optimization for multiple searchers. Naval Research Logistics, 57: 701–717. doi: 10.1002/nav.20432
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N0001409AF00002
- Naval Postgraduate School
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!