A preliminary version of this work was partially presented at the IASTED Conference MSI-2009, Beijing.
Cyclic scheduling in robotic flowshops with bounded work-in-process levels†
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 1–16, February 2011
How to Cite
Che, A., Kats, V. and Levner, E. (2011), Cyclic scheduling in robotic flowshops with bounded work-in-process levels. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 1–16. doi: 10.1002/nav.20435
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Cyclic hybrid flow shop scheduling problem with limited buffers and machine eligibility constraints, The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2015, 76, 9-12, 1739, ,