A process for anticipating and shaping adversarial behavior
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Special Issue: IN MEMORY OF RICHARD E. ROSENTHAL: 1950–2008
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 255–280, April 2011
How to Cite
McKay, S. C., Chaturvedi, A. and Adams, D. E. (2011), A process for anticipating and shaping adversarial behavior. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 255–280. doi: 10.1002/nav.20440
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!