A note on the optimality of index priority rules for search and sequencing problems
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 83–87, March 2011
How to Cite
Kyparisis, G. J. and Koulamas, C. (2011), A note on the optimality of index priority rules for search and sequencing problems. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 83–87. doi: 10.1002/nav.20442
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!