A combination of Lagrangian relaxation and column generation for order batching in steelmaking and continuous-casting production
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 370–388, June 2011
How to Cite
Tang, L., Wang, G., Liu, J. and Liu, J. (2011), A combination of Lagrangian relaxation and column generation for order batching in steelmaking and continuous-casting production. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 370–388. doi: 10.1002/nav.20452
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2008
- State Key Program of National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71032004
- National Natural Science Foundation of China for Distinguished Young Scholars. Grant Number: 70728001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!