The reset disambiguation policy for navigating stochastic obstacle fields
Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 389–399, June 2011
How to Cite
Aksakalli, V., Fishkind, D. E., Priebe, C. E. and Ye, X. (2011), The reset disambiguation policy for navigating stochastic obstacle fields. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 389–399. doi: 10.1002/nav.20454
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2010
- US Office of Naval Research. Grant Number: N000140610013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!