Multiple subset sum with inclusive assignment set restrictions
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 58, Issue 6, pages 546–563, September 2011
How to Cite
Kellerer, H., Leung, J. Y.-T. and Li, C.-L. (2011), Multiple subset sum with inclusive assignment set restrictions. Naval Research Logistics, 58: 546–563. doi: 10.1002/nav.20466
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2010
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: PolyU5236/09E
- NSF. Grant Number: CMMI-0969830
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!