Irreducibility of joint inventory positions in an assemble-to-order system under (r, nQ) policies
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 18–25, February 2012
How to Cite
Feng, J., Liu, L. and Wan, Y.-w. (2012), Irreducibility of joint inventory positions in an assemble-to-order system under (r, nQ) policies. Naval Research Logistics, 59: 18–25. doi: 10.1002/nav.20486
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 NOV 2009
- RGC. Grant Numbers: PolyUG-YX82, PolyU6145/04E
- NSERC. Grant Number: 371939-2009
- Saint Mary's University, Canada. Grant Number: NSC 99-2410-H-259-046
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!