Minimizing the total weighted delivery time in container transportation scheduling
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 59, Issue 3-4, pages 266–277, April - June 2012
How to Cite
Lee, K., Choi, B.-C., Leung, J. Y.-T., Pinedo, M. L. and Briskorn, D. (2012), Minimizing the total weighted delivery time in container transportation scheduling. Naval Research Logistics, 59: 266–277. doi: 10.1002/nav.21480
- Issue online: 14 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
- Korea Research Foundation Grant. Grant Number: KRF-2008-357-D00289
- Postdoc-Program of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CMMI-0969830, CMMI-0969755
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!