A least squares temporal difference actor–critic algorithm with applications to warehouse management
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 59, Issue 3-4, pages 197–211, April - June 2012
How to Cite
Estanjini, R. M., Li, K. and Paschalidis, I. Ch. (2012), A least squares temporal difference actor–critic algorithm with applications to warehouse management. Naval Research Logistics, 59: 197–211. doi: 10.1002/nav.21481
- Issue online: 14 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2010
- Raymond Corp
- NSF. Grant Number: EFRI-0735974
- DOE. Grant Number: DE-FG52-06NA27490
- ARO. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0492
- ODDR&E MURI10. Grant Number: N00014-10-1-0952
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!