Nested column generation applied to the crude oil tanker routing and scheduling problem with split pickup and split delivery
Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 59, Issue 3-4, pages 298–310, April - June 2012
How to Cite
Hennig, F., Nygreen, B. and Lübbecke, M. E. (2012), Nested column generation applied to the crude oil tanker routing and scheduling problem with split pickup and split delivery. Naval Research Logistics, 59: 298–310. doi: 10.1002/nav.21489
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!