Optimal path finding in direction, location, and time dependent environments
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 59, Issue 5, pages 325–339, August 2012
How to Cite
Dolinskaya, I. S. (2012), Optimal path finding in direction, location, and time dependent environments. Naval Research Logistics, 59: 325–339. doi: 10.1002/nav.21492
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2011
- Office of Naval Research through the Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI) Optimum Vessel Performance in Evolving Nonlinear Wave Fields. Grant Number: N00014-05-1-0537
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!