Batch scheduling with step-deteriorating processing times to minimize flowtime
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 59, Issue 8, pages 587–600, December 2012
How to Cite
Mor, B. and Mosheiov, G. (2012), Batch scheduling with step-deteriorating processing times to minimize flowtime. Naval Research Logistics, 59: 587–600. doi: 10.1002/nav.21508
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2012
- The Recanati Fund of The School of Business Administration
- The Charles Rosen Chair of Management
- The Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!