Coordination mechanisms for a three-stage reverse supply chain to increase profitable returns
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 31–45, February 2013
How to Cite
Zeng, A. Z. (2013), Coordination mechanisms for a three-stage reverse supply chain to increase profitable returns. Naval Research Logistics, 60: 31–45. doi: 10.1002/nav.21517
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!