Partial findings were presented at the Twelfth International Symposium on Algorithms and Data Structures,WADS2011, NewYork, NY, USA, August 15–17, 2011.
The knapsack problem with a minimum filling constraint†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 56–63, February 2013
How to Cite
Xu, Z. (2013), The knapsack problem with a minimum filling constraint. Naval Research Logistics, 60: 56–63. doi: 10.1002/nav.21520
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2011
- HK-PolyU Niche Area. Grant Number: JBB7C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!