Impact of transfer pricing methods for tax purposes on supply chain performance under demand uncertainty
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 269–293, June 2013
How to Cite
Huh, W. T. and Park, K. S. (2013), Impact of transfer pricing methods for tax purposes on supply chain performance under demand uncertainty. Naval Research Logistics, 60: 269–293. doi: 10.1002/nav.21533
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2012S1A5A8023466
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!