Component importance for linear consecutive- k -Out-of- n and m -Consecutive- k -Out-of- n systems with exchangeable components
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 313–320, June 2013
How to Cite
Eryilmaz, S. (2013), Component importance for linear consecutive- k -Out-of- n and m -Consecutive- k -Out-of- n systems with exchangeable components. Naval Research Logistics, 60: 313–320. doi: 10.1002/nav.21535
- Issue online: 20 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!