Comparison between constant-stress and step-stress accelerated life tests under Time Constraint
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 541–556, October 2013
How to Cite
Han, D. and Ng, H.K.T. (2013), Comparison between constant-stress and step-stress accelerated life tests under Time Constraint. Naval Research Logistics, 60: 541–556. doi: 10.1002/nav.21551
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!