The effect of catastrophes on the strategic customer behavior in queueing systems
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 60, Issue 7, pages 571–587, October 2013
How to Cite
Boudali, O. and Economou, A. (2013), The effect of catastrophes on the strategic customer behavior in queueing systems. Naval Research Logistics, 60: 571–587. doi: 10.1002/nav.21553
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!