Single machine just-in-time scheduling problems with two competing agents
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 1–16, February 2014
How to Cite
Gerstl, E. and Mosheiov, G. (2014), Single machine just-in-time scheduling problems with two competing agents. Naval Research Logistics, 61: 1–16. doi: 10.1002/nav.21562
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!