A novel gradient approach for optimal design and sensitivity analysis of EWMA control charts
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Naval Research Logistics (NRL)
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 223–237, April 2014
How to Cite
Shu, L., Huang, W. and Jiang, W. (2014), A novel gradient approach for optimal design and sensitivity analysis of EWMA control charts. Naval Research Logistics, 61: 223–237. doi: 10.1002/nav.21579
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!