A convex property of an ordered flow shop sequencing problem
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
Copyright © 1977 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Naval Research Logistics Quarterly
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 159–162, March 1977
How to Cite
Panwalkar, S. S. and Khan, A. W. (1977), A convex property of an ordered flow shop sequencing problem. Naval Research Logistics, 24: 159–162. doi: 10.1002/nav.3800240113
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: GK-2869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!