Monitoring of gliomas in vivo by diffusion MRI and 1H MRS during gene therapy-induced apoptosis: interrelationships between water diffusion and mobile lipids
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 272–279, April 2009
How to Cite
Liimatainen, T., Hakumäki, J. M., Kauppinen, R. A. and Ala-Korpela, M. (2009), Monitoring of gliomas in vivo by diffusion MRI and 1H MRS during gene therapy-induced apoptosis: interrelationships between water diffusion and mobile lipids. NMR Biomed., 22: 272–279. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1320
- Issue published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2008
- Instrumentarium Science Foundation
- Finnish Cultural Foundation
- Finnish Cultural Foundation Northern Savo
- Orion Corporation Research Foundation
- Academy of Finland Centre of Excellence
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.