These authors contributed equally to this work.
Blood–spinal cord barrier permeability in experimental spinal cord injury: dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 332–341, April 2009
How to Cite
Cohen, D. M., Patel, C. B., Ahobila-Vajjula, P., Sundberg, L. M., Chacko, T., Liu, S.-J. and Narayana, P. A. (2009), Blood–spinal cord barrier permeability in experimental spinal cord injury: dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI. NMR Biomed., 22: 332–341. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1343
- Issue online: 3 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 5 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2008
- NIH/NINDS. Grant Number: NS045624
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: S10 RR17205
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.