Hybrid numerical techniques for the modelling of radiofrequency coils in MRI
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Special Issue: Radiofrequency Coils
Volume 22, Issue 9, pages 937–951, November 2009
How to Cite
Li, B. K., Liu, F., Weber, E. and Crozier, S. (2009), Hybrid numerical techniques for the modelling of radiofrequency coils in MRI. NMR Biomed., 22: 937–951. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1344
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.