A comparative study of feature extraction and blind source separation of independent component analysis (ICA) on childhood brain tumour 1H magnetic resonance spectra
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 22, Issue 8, pages 809–818, October 2009
How to Cite
Hao, J., Zou, X., Wilson, M. P., Davies, N. P., Sun, Y., Peet, A. C. and Arvanitis, T. N. (2009), A comparative study of feature extraction and blind source separation of independent component analysis (ICA) on childhood brain tumour 1H magnetic resonance spectra. NMR Biomed., 22: 809–818. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1393
- Issue online: 8 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2008
- Overseas Research Students Awards Scheme
- School of Electronic, Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Birmingham
- EU FP6 Project eTumour
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.