This article is published in NMR in Biomedicine as a special issue on Progress in Diffusion-Weighted Imaging: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications to the Central Nervous System, edited by Jens H. Jensen and Joseph A. Helpern, Center for Biomedical Imaging, Department of Radiology, NYU School of Medicine, New York, NY, USA.
Special Issue Review Article
MRI quantification of non-Gaussian water diffusion by kurtosis analysis†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Special Issue: Progress in Diffusion-Weighted Imaging: Concepts, Techniques, and Applications to the Central Nervous System
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 698–710, August 2010
How to Cite
Jensen, J. H. and Helpern, J. A. (2010), MRI quantification of non-Gaussian water diffusion by kurtosis analysis. NMR Biomed., 23: 698–710. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1518
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1R01AG027852, 1R01EB007656
- Litwin Foundation for Alzheimer's Research
- Werner Dannheisser Trust
- Institute for the Study of Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.