31P Magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging with polarisation transfer of phosphomono- and diesters at 3 T in the human brain: relation with age and spatial differences
Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 968–976, October 2010
How to Cite
Wijnen, J. P., Scheenen, T. W. J., Klomp, D. W. J. and Heerschap, A. (2010), 31P Magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging with polarisation transfer of phosphomono- and diesters at 3 T in the human brain: relation with age and spatial differences. NMR Biomed., 23: 968–976. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1523
- Issue published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 28 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2009
- EC project eTUMOUR. Grant Number: LSHC-CT-2004-503094
- The Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development; ZonMw. Grant Number: 916.56.036
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Number: R01 CA118559
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!