13C MRS of occipital and frontal lobes at 3 T using a volume coil for stochastic proton decoupling
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 977–985, October 2010
How to Cite
Li, S., Zhang, Y., Wang, S., Araneta, M. F., Johnson, C. S., Xiang, Y., Innis, R. B. and Shen, J. (2010), 13C MRS of occipital and frontal lobes at 3 T using a volume coil for stochastic proton decoupling. NMR Biomed., 23: 977–985. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1524
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2009
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Mental Health
- National Institutes of Health (NIMH-NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.