Blood oxygenation level-dependent (BOLD) total and extravascular signal changes and ΔR2* in human visual cortex at 1.5, 3.0 and 7.0 T
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 25–34, January 2011
How to Cite
Donahue, M. J., Hoogduin, H., van Zijl, P. C. M., Jezzard, P., Luijten, P. R. and Hendrikse, J. (2011), Blood oxygenation level-dependent (BOLD) total and extravascular signal changes and ΔR2* in human visual cortex at 1.5, 3.0 and 7.0 T. NMR Biomed., 24: 25–34. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1552
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!