These authors contributed equally to this work.
MRI of renal oxygenation and function after normothermic ischemia–reperfusion injury
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 194–200, February 2011
How to Cite
Oostendorp, M., de Vries, E. E., Slenter, J. M. G. M., Peutz-Kootstra, C. J., Snoeijs, M. G., Post, M. J., van Heurn, L. W. E. and Backes, W. H. (2011), MRI of renal oxygenation and function after normothermic ischemia–reperfusion injury. NMR Biomed., 24: 194–200. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1572
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 7 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.