Special Issue Review Article
MR elastography monitoring of tissue-engineered constructs
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Special Issue: MRI in Tissue Engineering
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 452–463, March 2012
How to Cite
Othman, S. F., Curtis, E. T., Plautz, S. A., Pannier, A. K., Butler, S. D. and Xu, H. (2012), MR elastography monitoring of tissue-engineered constructs. NMR Biomed., 25: 452–463. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1663
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.