Spatiotemporal encoding as a robust basis for fast three-dimensional in vivo MRI
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1191–1201, December 2011
How to Cite
Ben-Eliezer, N. and Frydman, L. (2011), Spatiotemporal encoding as a robust basis for fast three-dimensional in vivo MRI. NMR Biomed., 24: 1191–1201. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1673
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 12 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.