Efficient γ-aminobutyric acid editing at 3T without macromolecule contamination: MEGA-SPECIAL
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1277–1285, December 2011
How to Cite
Near, J., Simpson, R., Cowen, P. and Jezzard, P. (2011), Efficient γ-aminobutyric acid editing at 3T without macromolecule contamination: MEGA-SPECIAL. NMR Biomed., 24: 1277–1285. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1688
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.