Longitudinal study of tumor-associated macrophages during tumor expansion using MRI
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
NMR in Biomedicine
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1353–1360, December 2011
How to Cite
Shih, Y.-Y. I., Hsu, Y.-H., Duong, T. Q., Lin, S.-S., Chow, K.-P. N. and Chang, C. (2011), Longitudinal study of tumor-associated macrophages during tumor expansion using MRI. NMR Biomed., 24: 1353–1360. doi: 10.1002/nbm.1698
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.